dimanche 1 février 2015

Agape Hymn (poem)

 Agape Hymn (poem)



I am the fairy of true love  
Sent by Aphrodite, I came to tell you about Agape love 
I will whisper the story only in the ears of brave mortals , 
The chosen few who will catch my words and eternalize them  
In an immortal hymn  
My words will fly , up up so high , but 
only in pure ears Will land and will die 
and I will rise and let my words eternally preserved in the hearts of the wise 
Ladies and gentlemen , 
The story of Agape love is the story of charmed hearts eternally 
bound , dancing with each sound , moving all around , 
Airy , moving like a fairy , so light  
following the moon’s light , 
 unrecongnized but bright , 
blessed , untouched by any plight  
Ladies and gentlemen ,  
Right  
love might be at the first sight , 
but true love sees with its insight . 
this is all the story of the Agape love , 
sane and sacred , never seeking to be rewarded . 
so sing the hymn I have worded , 
and never forget that  true love can never be murdered  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire